Monday, July 11, 2005

Cameron Cloke's Girlfriend?

I don't get it.

Because I'm real nerded up, I can see how you came to arrive at this website. Most of you are friends, some come from Corkintheocean and others come from the AFL ring thingy down the bottom of the page. If you came here through a Google or Yahoo search I can also see what you were looking for to get here.

Here's the weird bit.

Quite a few of you have come here because you are on a search for "Cameron Cloke's girlfriend." Why, what on Lulie Street could you be doing searching for Cameron Cloke's girlfriend? Is she running for parliament? Does she owe some of you money?

Freaks.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

cameron cloke has a girlfriend?
theres no need for me to be on this earth anymore. goodbye and i love u cameron cloke
(i am not really going to die, i swear)

Anonymous said...

I did a google search for Cameron Cloke but I didn't type in 'girlfriend'

Thanks for wasting my time..